Dr. David Hubble CEnv MIEEM
I undertake professional surveys covering the following:
- Invertebrates (terrestrial and aquatic)
- Flowering plants
- Birds, including techniques such as Common Bird Census and territory mapping.
- Reptiles and amphibians.
- Some mammals, but not bats (though I can put you in touch with an excellent bat specialist...)
- Habitat assessment, including dead wood assessment and standard techniques such as NVC.
- Habitat management advice.
I mainly work in Hampshire and surrounding counties, but will consider other areas. I also do some educational work such as wildlife walks, lectures and staff training, and am happy to consider bespoke requests.
I am a full member of the IEEM and a Chartered Environmentalist (via the Society for the Environment) and have a PhD in Ecology from the University of Leicester as well as an MSc in Land & Water Management (Environmental Monitoring) from Cranfield University's School of Agriculture Food and the Environment.
I am also the organiser of the UK's Leaf and Seed Beetle (Chrysomelid) Recording Scheme.