Welcome

Welcome to my blog

This is where I post various musings about wildlife and ecology, observations of interesting species (often invertebrates)
and bits of research that grab my attention. As well as blogging, I undertake professional ecological & wildlife surveys
covering invertebrates, plants, birds, reptiles, amphibians and some mammals, plus habitat assessment and management
advice
. I don't work on planning applications/for developers. The pages on the right will tell you more about my work,
main interests and key projects, and you can follow my academic work here.

Friday 23 December 2011

The Ecology Spot says 'Have a cool Yule'

Just a quick pre-Christmas message to say I hope you have a great festive season and thanks to all my readers. 'The Spot' has a growing readership which is great and has recently celebrated its 1st birthday. So, whether you like the taxonomic morphology of small beetles, occasional forays into palaeontology, or fearsome garden predators - among other topics - I hope you've enjoyed them. I'm off now for a few days - back next week.

Hungry Christmas robin - bring out yer crumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment